Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: “How wonderful is the affair of a believer; there is good for him in everything and this applies only to a believer.
If prosperity attends him, he expresses gratitude to Allah and that is good for him; and if adversity befalls him, he endures it patiently and that is better for him”.
This is our case as Allah takes the soul of our son; Engr. Nafiu Yeketi on Monday, 21st of March, 2022 which we accepted with patience as we accept our fate.
I, Engr. Musa Yeketi on behalf of the entire Yeketi family sincerely wish to use this medium to appreciate everyone that commiserated with us during the trying period, we pray such shall never be your portion by His grace (Amina Ya Allahu)
We specifically acknowledged and appreciated the following for their condolence messages, calls and visit during the mourning of our son, late Engr. Nafiu Yeketi.
1. His Excellency, the Governor of Kwara State, Mallam AbdurRahman AbdurRazaaq.
2. The Chairman of Kwara State Traditional Council, Emir of Ilorin, Dr. Ibrahim Sulu Gambari.
3. Former Governor of Kwara State, Alhaji Abdulfatah Ahmed.
4. Members of Kwara State House of Assembly.
5. Senator Representing Kwara Central at National Assembly, Abuja, Senator Yahaya Ibrahim Oloriegbe.
6. Alhaji Idris Saidu, wife and their entire family.
7. Hajia Muina Shagaya.
Senator Rafiu Ibrahim.
8. Senator Makanjuola Ajadi.
9. The Turaki of Ilorin, Alhaji Saliu Mustapha.
10. Former Minister Of Sports & Youth Development, Mallam Bolaji Abdullahi.
11. Former Secretary to the Kwara State Government (SSG), Alhaji Isiaka Gold.
12. Hon. Rasaq Atunwa.
13. Director General of National Institute for legislative and democratic studies, Prof. Abubakar Olarewaju Suleiman.
14. Senator Khairat Gwadabe AbdulRasaq
15. Chairman Kwara State Universal Basic Education Board, Prof. Shehu Adaramaja.
16. Alhaji Sheriff Shagaya.
17. Alhaji Muktar Shagaya.
18. APC Kwara Central Senatorial Chairman. Alhaji Turawa Mahmud.
19. The First Makama of Ilorin, Alhaji Ibrahim Oniye.
20. Retired Justice Lambo Akanbi.
21. Former Kwara State Commissioner for Education and Human Capital Development, Hajia Halimat Yusuf.
22. Commissioner for Women Affairs, Hajia Mopelola Bashir.
23. Chairman Civil Service Commission, Hajia Habibat Yusuf.
24. Former Council Chairman, Asa Local Government Area, Dr. Muftau Yahaya.
25. General Manager Kwara State Road Maintenance Agency, (KWARMA) Engr. Usman Baba Jibril.
26. Hon. Abdulwahab Kayode Omotoshe.
27. Prof. Abubakar Aliagan.
28. Dr. Abdulhamid Oloun-Oyin.
29. Engr. Shetimma Lah.
30. former SAPOL, Alhaji Toyin Olokooba.
31. Pharm. Kale Ayo.
32. Alhaji Nurudeen Haji.
33. Senator Khairat Gwadabe AbdulRasaq.
34. Alhaji Tunde Akanbi.
35. Alhaji Amuda Yusuf (Morocow).
36. Alhaji Abdullahi Orimaro.
37. Honourable Taiye Abdullahi Orimaro.
38. AbdulFatah Magobon.
39. Alhaji Bayo Opobiyi.
40. Alhaji Agbaje Opobiyi.
41. Engr. Ali Opobiyi.
42. Justice Ayo Garba (rtd).
43. Former Permanent Secretary Ministry of Education and Human Capital Development, Hajia Maryam Garba.
44. Alhaji Sulyman Aiyegun.
45. Enrg. Mumini Ogele.
46. DSP, Issa AbdulRahman (rtd).
47. Commissioner for Tertiary Education, Senior Sulyman.
48. Ilorin Emirate Youth Development Association (IEYDA).
49. Rector Kwara Poly, Dr. Abdul Jimoh Mohammed.
50. Ustaz AbdulraSheed Olowo.
51. Former Council Chairman, Asa local government, Alhaji Saka Akanbi Isemi.
52. Mr. S. B Agbana (JP)
53. Hon. Abdullahi Duro Mohammed.
54. Mr. Taofiq Abdulkareem.
55. Former Kwara State CPS, Alhaji Mashood Adebimpe.
56. Mrs. Monsurat Badmus.
57. Alhaji Baba Podo.
58. Asoju Odua, Otuba Kayode Orisatola.
59. Alhaji Isiaka Opobiyi.
60. Prof. Amzat Abdulraheem (KWASU).
61. Engr. Kola Ibrahim.
62. Alhaji Baba Olosasa.
63. Alhaji Taiwo Alabi.
64. Ustaz Abdulrasaq Aduagba.
65. Magaji Nda of Ilorin, Alhaji Saliu Woru Mohammed.
66. Dr. Giwa Lukman Olosasa.
67. Dr. Yahaya Abdullahi.
68. Imam Mantashe.
69. Alhaji Muftaudeen Akanbi Oke.
70. Alhaji Hassan Gegele.
71. Engr. Mumini Yusuf.
72. Deputy Rector kwara Poly, Dr. Adedoyin Ishaq.
73. Alhaji Sa’adu Agaka.
74. SA political (Kwara Central) Sai kai.
75. Abete group, Oloje Ilorin.
76. PDP, Asa Youth Leaders.
77. Hon. Iliasu Ibrahim (Moro).
78. Barrister Kule Suleyman.
79. Alhaji Sa’adudeen Ajelanwa.
80. SSA to Governor AbdulRasaq on water, Usman Lafiagi.
81. Principal GDSS Okekere Ilorin, Mallam Kadir Mohammed Olukayode.
82. Principal JSS Panada-oja Ilorin East, (Deaconess) Chief. Mrs. Abimbola Olaoye.
83. CEO, Adesesan Graphic Press, Mr. Kunle Adesesan.
84. Acting Provost College Of Education Ilorin, Dr. Ayinla Ahmed.
85. Hon. Isiaka Magaji.
86. Imam Abdulkadir Salaudeen.
87. Alhaji Pele wura and his group.
88. Alhaji Muritala Ajirowo.
89. Ambassador Funsho Yusuf.
99. Shuaib Abdullahi Yama.
100. Alhaja Awawu Salami.
101. Director General Saliu Mustapha foundstion, Alhaji Ambali Agbojulogun.
102. Engr. Aduagba Magaji Muse.
103. Hon. Ambali Ibrahim Igbokedu.
104. Hon. Saka Akande.
105. CEO, Fayos Motors, Alhaji Faruk Alagunmun.
106.Former TIC, Asa local government, Alhaja Kehinde Balle (Afon).
107. PDP Asa Local Government Women Leader, Hajia Muslimat Kadir.
108. Prof. Fatima Lawal.
109. Hon. Ayanaola Mohammed.
110. Elder Bamidele David.
111. Alhaji Idris Olu-okewa.
112. Ode-Giwa Community, Asa Local Government.
113. Araromi community, Ogidi area Ilorin.
114. Lawyer Ibrahim from Abuja.
115. Hon. Tunde Lasoju.
116. Alhaji Olaegbe Tijani.
117. Mallam Haroon Kanike.
118. Mallam. Amir Alege.
119. Asaoro of Asaoro, Oba Adesina Ademola and his wife Olori Funmilayo Adesina.
120. Engr. Buremo.
121. Hajia Muslimat Tode.
122. Alhaji Ewenje.
123. Managing Director, National Pilot Newspaper, Alhaji Billy Adedamola.
124. Former commissioner for Women’s Affairs, Hajia Ramata Abaya Adesina.
125. Mallam Yellow Olobe.
126. Mallam Yunus AbdulRahman and his wife.
127. Engr. Taofiq AbdulRahman.
128. Dr. Yunus Lawal.
129. Alhaji Saliu Mustapha.
130. Ustaz Salaudeen Sa’adudeen Ajara.
131. Former Council Chairman, Asa Local government, Hajia Risikat Opakunle.
132. Alhaji Ladi Hassan.
133. Ambassador Yahaya Seriki
134. Bobiey Emmanuel, Unit 24 FRSC Coordinator.
135. Chief Imam Alapa central mosque, Ustaz Ambali Abass.
136. Hajia Remi Sulyman.
137. Engr. Mudashiru.
138. Rector Ibadan Polytechnics, Professor Adebiyi and his wife.
139. Alhaji Jimoh Abdulsalam Eyenkorin.
140. Alhaji A.A. Yusuf.
141. Alhaji Aliyu Mande.
142. Former state PDP Woman Leader, Hajia Muslimat Ibrahim.
143. Hajia Ramatallahi Akaje.
144. Hon. Ajidagba Mutiu.
145. The Publisher of Kwara Reporter Magazine, Mallam Alli Oladipupo.
146. Alhaji Yinusa Oniboki
147. Mr. Abdulwasiu Tegidini.
148. Alapa community.
149. Onire community.
150. Onikeke community.
151. Manyan community and others numerous to mention.
Jazakum Lahi Khaira.