- The Chairman of Kwara Stakeholders Consultative Forum” Efura”, Comrade Bisi Fakayode has said that it appeared that God has already abandoned Kwara State Chapter of All Progressives Congress to it faith.
Comrade Bisi Fakayode at the prayer.
- He made the assertion during a special prayer held by the Kwara Stakeholders Consultative Forum, Kwara South Senitorial District Chapter of “Efura” held at Omu-Aran in Ifelodun local government area of the state. Engr. Musa Yeketi.
- He also noted that God has already abandoned the party, pointing out that there is no need to consult any Imam, Pastor or Oracle for confirmation.
- Hajia Sara Adebayo He said there is no need to consult any Imam, Pastor or Oracle to confirm that his administration had already failed those who laboured for his success during 2019 elections.
- Mr. Ashaolu He disclosed that Kwara Stakeholders Consultative Forum have resolved to support any political party that chooses it gubernatorial candidate from Kwara North senitorial district of the state come 2023 elections.
Alhaji Dabarako Mohammed He said any party that allows youth participation would be fully supported by the group, adding that the youth are the leaders of tomorrow.
Hon. W.W. Memudu He charged them to go back home and get themselves involve in active local politics, explaining that the power of politics is at grassroots.The chairman advised the youth to position themselves and be ready to take the leadership from the present elders of political parties in Kwara state, lamenting over the sacking of 2,400 sun set teachers by state government recently.
Pastor Fawenu during the prayer.
- He reminded that Governor Abdulrazaq made a promise that he would not sack any one but after he sworn-in as governor of the state, he turned himself into semi-god.
- Evergelist Aye-ariwi entertaining the guest at the prayer.
Members of female “Efura” in attendance.
- at added that the governor had failed the entire good people of Kwara by not keep to his promise on the sun set teachers, stressing that the Abdulrazaq’s led government did not only sack them but also halt their fundamental rights.
Scores of “Efura” women supporters at the prayer.
- Members of “Efura” women group in attendance.
- He bemoaned at which some of them were later arraigned in court for non-compliance with COVID-19 during the protest, disclosing that Kwara Stakeholders Consultative Forum gave them free legal services.
Another cross session “Efura” women at the prayer He further said “Efura” have promised to support them to logical conclusion in the court of law while also urging them not to take law into their hands and be civil in the struggle.
Sheikh Abdulsalam at the Prayer.
- while shelding more light on the formation of the forum said it was formed by group of experience retired civil servants, retired jurists, former commissioners, retired permanent secretary, retired directors, doctors, Engineers, season journalists and business tycoon among others.
- Cross session of both Muslims and Christian clerics at the prayer.
- He further said that concern intelectuals indidual brain storming to give positive advice to the governor but decided to listening to the advice of some Sycophants politicians.
He however, said the group is not as an opposite to the government of the day but an adviser for his successful administration, noting that the governor does not have the capability and required political experience to govern the state.
In his short speech at the prayer, one of Kwara North elders, Alhaji Dabarako Mohammed was optimist that coming 2023 will be in favour of the group, saying that it surprising about what is happening now in Kwara.
He frowned at high rate of insecurity in Nigeria even in Kwara, declaring that this is not what kwarans expected from APC government in the country.
“Electorates expected a better Kwara, no one is free to travel in the night due to security lapses. Change must change and change for better”, he hoped.
Also in her good will messages, one of Kwara Central Senitorial district elders, Hajia Sara Adebayo described “Efura” as a political forum that was formed in 2019 April to be precise stands for truth, fairness, equity and fighting for rights of every cheated kwarans irrespective of political, ethnicity, tribe and religious.
She said “We have witnessed the past and we also witnessing the present but let’s prepare for tomorrow”.
Muslims prayer was led by Chief Missioner NASFAT Omu-Aran branch, Sheikh Abdulsalam Mustapha while Christian prayer was also led by Rev. C.O.S. Fawenu.
The prayer was well attended by large number of “Efura” supporters across all ward that comprises seven local governments in Kwara South Senitorial district.